Where To Find Stonedeaf Festival
1. When and where is Stonedeaf 2018?
Stonedeaf 2018 is on the 25th of August 2018 at Newark Agricultural Showground, Lincoln Road, Winthorpe, Coddington, Newark NG24 2NY
The nearest train stations to site are Newark Castle Station & Newark Northgate Station
2. Is there camping?
Yes, camping is right next door to the arena entrance. That’s where the party starts on Friday afternoon.
3. When does the campsite open and close?
Campsite will open at 3pm on Friday, 24th August and we ask that you vacate the campsite by noon on Sunday, 26th August. Overspill car parking is available if you arrive early and need to park off road so you can get the beers going.
4. Carparking and campervans/caravans
Car parking is free and included in your ticket. There are no vehicle restrictions for the campsite and the car parks. There are no electric hook ups in the campsite so charge up your batteries.
Here are the campsite Terms & Conditions
- A campsite pass per individual will be required for entry. No glass containers will be permitted in the campsite. All liquids must be contained within proper vessels, cans or plastic containers.
- Campsite will open from approx. 14:00 hrs Friday 24th August until around 11:00 hrs Sunday 26th August. This will be confirmed at www.stonedeaffestival.co.uk approx 2 weeks before the event.
- There will be manned and controlled campfires organised by festival staff in accordance with Fire Safety Regulations. No other fires will be permitted.
- Camping next to your vehicle is possible. A distance of several metres at most. Cars will be parked on hard standing, tents can be pitched on grass next to hard standing. Trailer Tents, Motorhomes and Caravans can be parked on the grass for pitch reasons. There maybe limited space available so please follow all instruction by staff as we need to ensure that everyone is catered for safely. If you want to camp as a group please try to arrive at a similar time where possible else we cannot guarantee that you will be able to stay together. Moving of vehicle between 23:00 and 6:30 hrs is strictly prohibited for safety reasons unless you have authorisation to do so by security in case of an emergency.
- There will be no electrical hook up available so please make sure you allow for this before arrival.
- A small accessible campsite will be set up closer to the amenities though you are still free to camp with friends/family elsewhere if you prefer.
- Please be vigilant and report any suspicious behaviour to onsite security or festival staff.
- Only solid fuel cookers and off the ground barbecues are permitted. No gas stoves or mini barbecues will be permitted onsite.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT www.stonedeaffestival.co.uk/terms-conditions and it is each individuals responsibility to make sure that they are aware of the content. Any questions please email Stonedeaf Productions Ltd – email@example.com
- 5. Are there hotels nearby?
There are several hotels both in Newark and the surrounding areas, but be sure to book up as soon as you can as rooms are likely to book up fast. Here are some of the hotels in the area:
- Beaumond Cross Inn – 01636 703670 – http://www.beaumondcrossinn.co.uk
- Newark Lodge Guest House – 01636 703999 – http://www.newarklodge.co.uk
- Acers Serviced Accommodation – 01636 610357
- The Hollies – 01636 707486 – http://www.theholliesnewark.co.uk
- Grange Hotel – 01636 703399 – http://www.grangenewark.co.uk
- Millgate House Hotel – 01636 704445 – http://www.millgatehousehotel.com
- Ashiana Hotel – 01636 678969 – http://www.ashiana.net
- Bridgehouse B&B – 01636 674663 – http://www.arnoldsbandb.co.uk
- The Lions – 01636 643880 – http://www.thelionsnewark.uk
- Best Western, Deincourt – 01636 602100 – http://www.bestwestern.co.uk
- Travelodge, Newark – 08719 846088 – http://www.travelodge.co.uk
- Wisteria House B&B – 01636 706333 – http://www.wisteriahousenewark.co.uk
6. What time does the arena open on Saturday?
The arena opens at 10am on the 25th and the bands run on until 11pm.
7. Age Restrictions
This is one big happy rock n roll family and as such all ages are welcome at Stonedeaf Festival. However all Under 14’s must be accompanied by an appropriate adult and all children must be supervised at all times. The ticket price is standard for all attendees though we do offer a family “four pack” discounted ticket bundle.
8. Disability-friendly facilities
We have a dedicated team member, Sharron, whom you should contact if you have any specific needs. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always do our absolute best to accommodate your requests. At the outset of Stonedeaf, we made it plain that we would like to make this festival enjoyable for all rock fans. Therefore, we are going to provide a sheltered premises indoors where you can get away from the crowd and the noise for a while, sit down, relax and feel at home. This is going to be right next door to the first aid team. So, if you are feeling a bit fragile, you can still come along and enjoy yourself 🙂
In addition, there will be a fridge for medication and accessible toilet and shower facilities in a permanent structure (not portaloos) (there will be portaloos in the arena and campsite though)
There will be a viewing platform which will be safe and big enough to accommodate anybody who lets us know in advance they are coming.
9. Animal Restrictions
No animals/pets of any kind are allowed onsite with the exception of assistance animals
10. PA tickets
PA tickets are free. After you purchase a ticket, please send us an email with your order number and some proof that you require a PA. This does not necessarily need to be a blue badge style document, just anything that demonstrates the need for one.
• No glass allowed
• Alcohol brought to the festival must comply with the event regulations which are: Weekend campers aged 18 and over can bring in limited amounts and types of alcohol. You may be asked for proof of age.
• Quantity per person: 4 cans beer/lager/cider/pre-mixed-spirit-cans into the arena
• All drinks must be unopened and NO GLASS
• Alcohol is on sale at the event but you must be 18 or over to purchase. Bring ID, you will be asked each time you buy a drink. It is illegal to buy alcohol for another person who is under 18. Challenge 25 is in place at all bars. Accepted forms of ID are passport, driver’s license or anything with a PASS logo.
12. Drug Policy
There is a zero tolerance on drugs either upon your person or in your system.Guests may be searched on entry to the event. If you are in possession of illegal substances you will be refused entry and may be arrested.