Where To Find Stonedeaf Festival
1. Where is Stonedeaf 2018?
Stonedeaf 2018 is located at Newark Agricultural Showground, Lincoln Road, Winthorpe, Coddington, Newark NG24 2NY
The nearest train stations to site are Newark Castle Station & Newark Northgate Station
2. Carparking and campervans/caravans
Car parking is free and included in your ticket. There are no vehicle restrictions for the campsite and the car parks. There are no electric hook ups in the campsite so charge up your batteries.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT www.stonedeaffestival.co.uk/terms-conditions and it is each individuals responsibility to make sure that they are aware of the content. Any questions please email Stonedeaf Productions Ltd – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Are there hotels nearby?
There are several hotels both in Newark and the surrounding areas, but be sure to book up as soon as you can as rooms are likely to book up fast. Here are some of the hotels in the area:
- Beaumond Cross Inn – 01636 703670 – http://www.beaumondcrossinn.co.uk
- Newark Lodge Guest House – 01636 703999 – http://www.newarklodge.co.uk
- Acers Serviced Accommodation – 01636 610357
- The Hollies – 01636 707486 – http://www.theholliesnewark.co.uk
- Grange Hotel – 01636 703399 – http://www.grangenewark.co.uk
- Millgate House Hotel – 01636 704445 – http://www.millgatehousehotel.com
- Ashiana Hotel – 01636 678969 – http://www.ashiana.net
- Bridgehouse B&B – 01636 674663 – http://www.arnoldsbandb.co.uk
- The Lions – 01636 643880 – http://www.thelionsnewark.uk
- Best Western, Deincourt – 01636 602100 – http://www.bestwestern.co.uk
- Travelodge, Newark – 08719 846088 – http://www.travelodge.co.uk
4. What time does the arena open on Saturday?
The arena opens at 10am on the 25th and the bands run on until 11pm.