1. Is there camping?
Yes, camping is right next door to the arena entrance. That’s where the party starts on Friday afternoon.
2. When does the campsite open and close?
Campsite will open at 14:00 on Friday,and we ask that you to vactate by 11:00 on Sunday. Overspill car parking is available if you arrive early and need to park off road so you can get the beers going.
3. Carparking and campervans/caravans
Car parking is free and included in your ticket, though there is a small charge for caravans/campervans please see ticket page. There are no vehicle restrictions for the campsite and the car parks. There are no electric hook ups in the campsite so charge up your batteries.
Here are the campsite Terms & Conditions
- A campsite pass per individual will be required for entry. No glass containers will be permitted in the campsite. All liquids must be contained within proper vessels, cans or plastic containers.
- Campsite will open from approx. 14:00 hrs Friday until around 11:00 hrs Sunday. This will be confirmed at www.stonedeaffestival.co.uk approx 2 weeks before the event.
- There will be manned and controlled campfires organised by festival staff in accordance with Fire Safety Regulations. No other fires will be permitted.
- Camping next to your vehicle is possible. A distance of several metres at most. Cars will be parked on hard standing, tents can be pitched on grass next to hard standing. Trailer Tents, Motorhomes and Caravans can be parked on the grass for pitch reasons. There maybe limited space available so please follow all instruction by staff as we need to ensure that everyone is catered for safely. If you want to camp as a group please try to arrive at a similar time where possible else we cannot guarantee that you will be able to stay together. Moving of vehicle between 23:00 and 6:30 hrs is strictly prohibited for safety reasons unless you have authorisation to do so by security in case of an emergency.
- There will be no electrical hook up available so please make sure you allow for this before arrival.
- A small accessible campsite will be set up closer to the amenities though you are still free to camp with friends/family elsewhere if you prefer.
- Please be vigilant and report any suspicious behaviour to onsite security or festival staff.
- Only solid fuel cookers and off the ground barbecues are permitted. No gas stoves or mini barbecues will be permitted onsite.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT www.stonedeaffestival.co.uk/terms-conditions and it is each individuals responsibility to make sure that they are aware of the content. Any questions please email Stonedeaf Productions Ltd – email@example.com
©Stonedeaf Productions Ltd. Stonedeaf Festival ‘One Day, One Stage, One Monster Show’